Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

The Hill Country Village Police Department is committed to the safety of people and property within our community.

The Police Department offers residents and businesses an “Out of Town Patrol-By” to keep a watch on a property within the City. Residents planning to be out of town or away from home for an extended amount of time, may request that an officer drives by their residence during their absence. This request will indicate that you would like for the Hill Country Village Police Department to drive by your residence while you are out to verify safety and security of the property.

You may call City Hall at 210-494-3671 or complete the request below.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.