- Governor’s Executive Order GA-14
- City Hall is currently closed to the public and will reopen May 1st. We are here to take your calls and answer any city or municipal questions at 210-494-3671. If you have a court date set for April 16th please contact the court during regular business hours Monday thru Friday, 7am to 6pm to resolve your citation. You may also email the court clerk with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org Defendants who need to turn in defensive driving paperwork may do so at the email above or by dropping them off through the mail slot located at the front door at City Hall. Please make sure to sign the completion certificate before sending it in.
- City of Hill Country Village Declaration of a Local State of Disaster and Public Health Emergency
- Executive Order NW-03 of County Judge Nelson W. Wolff
- Fingerprinting service is suspended until further notice.